LOOK GOOD – with Disna
The thing with honey is that it contains mostly sugar, as well as a mix of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, iron, zinc and antioxidants. Not only it can be used as a natural sweetener, natural honey can be use as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial agent, a total natural wonder. Some experts even suggest that on a cognitive level, this natural wonder can be used to improve memory and learning, slow down cognitive decline associated with aging and reduce anxiety.
* Honey can be used as a moisturizing mask to keep your skin soft and glowing. Just apply honey to the skin and allow it to penetrate for a few minutes. Then wash it off with warm water and pat your face dry.
* Honey can be used to soothe sunburn by mixing it with a scoop of Aloe Vera gel. Apply it to the sunburn area and it will heal, without peeling.
* Honey can reduce the signs of scarring. Sun exposure can make your scars change colour, so apply honey on the scar. It will help lighten the colour and rejuvenate the skin tissue.
* Honey can be used as an ‘at home Acne Treatment., Honey contains antibacterial aids that can help relieve and reduce the signs of acne. Just apply honey to the skin for a few minutes and wash off with warm water. For more natural ways to take care of your skin, Natural Tone Organic Skincare creates their range of products with the finest natural and organic ingredients.
* Honey can be used as a deep conditioning treatment. Grab a spoonful of raw honey and mix with two tablespoons of liquid coconut oil and apply to your damp hair, for more hair tips you can also visit the last link. (Tip: coconut oil will become a liquid at 75 degrees or higher or can be placed in the microwave). Allow the mixture to sit on your hair for about 10 minutes and then wash off with cool water. Your lifeless locks will get a whole new life again!